After the Inevitable success with The Bloody Knockers – I thought a lot on how I ended up being SO disgustingly talented,and then I realized that I actually have quite a History of Film-making and Acting in my past. So I decided to List it Down for U people.
- Little Sister Pub (documentary, Sweden) – Writer, director, act, editing, 2002
- Jansons Frestelse ( teenage-Horror, Swe) – Co-writer, director, acting, editing 2002
- Idoit 2004 (parody-short movie, SWE) – co-writing, directing, acting, editing 2004
- Interactive media Trilogy (Hip Hip Häxa, Sur gubbe läser Monolog, Z-files. Swe) 2003
- Syster Medvetande (psychological thriller, Swe, English subs) First own Film, act, direct, produce 2004
- Gothic Lolita Loneliness (Short, art, Swe) act, write, edit, Short movie festival nominee. 2005
- Documentär Programmet (Bizarre Comedy. Unedited , Swe) acting, co-writing 2006
- The Abandoned Curse(Horror, English) Trailer , Movie , Bloopers self-made Japan 2009-10
Acting the over-sexual teacher Spetza, Starring the famous La Carmina as Rolle the main character (gay emo boy)
- Horror Highschool (Horror-comedy,English日本語字幕) Planning, Acting, co-writing 2011
- Sandless Days (Bizarre-Comedy, English 日本語字幕) Trailer, write, editing, directing, acting 2013
- A Halloween Tale of Fright and Delight (Horror-comedy，Eng, 日本語字幕) Trailer, self-made 2013
- The Bloody Knockers (Action-comedy, English 日本語字幕） Trailer co-direct, co-write, co-edit, acting 2014
Will update later with TV Shows, music-videos and Extra appearance.